From: ₱11,520.00 per person, based on 2 persons sharing 1 superior Cabana
* private roundtrip Sayak airport, Siargao transfers to/from the resort
* 3 Days / 2 Nights airconditioned accommodation in superior Cabana (no beachview)
* 2 breakfasts
* Whole daytour Island Hopping on Day 2 incl. fuel , docking & island entrance fee, drinking water and lunch.
* Free Wifi in the Room, Beach Restobar, Pool Area and Lobby Area
* Free Use of Ocean Kayaks for 30 minutes to 1 hour, pre-arranged at the front office
* Free Use of Gym and Fitness Equipment for 1 hour, pre-arranged at the front office
* Use of Resort Amenities (e.g. swimming pool, beach, bed, etc.)
Domestic airfares. Happy to assist you with this.
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
In the South-eastern sweeping side of Siargao, Isla Cabana sits idly waiting for you to soak and slow down.
Equipped with ref, hot water and veranda you immediately feel exotic with its white sand beachfront.
The resort offers 2 swimming pools, gym, wifi and restaurant overlooking the tranquil water.
The famous Cloud 9 Boardwalk for surfing only a 20 mins bike ride away.
Rates subject to change and not valid on super peak dates.
Upon your arrival at Sayak airport in Siargao, you will be awaited by the resort’s representative. An airconditioned minivan will conveniently drive you in 45 minutes to charming General Luna. The resort is only slightly further, beautifully located along a quiet inlet of the sea. Check-in.
Breakfast. Be ready by 9 am for your private transfer to General Luna Pier. Here your luxury tour boat with extra wide sundeck (seat-in-basis-tour) will await you for a full day of unforgettable exotic island hopping to Daku, Naked Island & Guyam with lunch & drinks included.
Breakfast. Check-out. Depending on your estimated time of departure of your domestic flight, transfer back to Sayak airport.
Photos of Siargao