Duration: 21D / 20N
Tour Summary : Manila-Banaue-batad-Sagada-Vigan-Baguio-Manila-Tagbilaran (Bohol) -Twin Island Tour Pamilacan and Balicasag -Dumaguete – Apo Island Tour-Oslob Whaleshark encounter- Cebu Mactan-Puerto Princesa – Sabang underground Tour-El Nido- Boracay Island Hopping-Manila.
21 Days / 20 Nights Philippine Package Tour
This extensive Tours start at the undeniable hearth warming tours in the Northern Part of the Philippines that includes the mountainous part of the region you will then view the amphitheater shaped terraces in Banaue Batad area then move Sagada and see the 400 years old burial hanging coffins and the spectacular Sumaguing cave. After the Mountainous part you will be moving toward to the heritage town of Vigan then proceed to the summer capital of the Philippines Baguio.
After roaming around the Northern part of the Philippines you will be then experience the Southern Part, start with the wonder of Chocolate Hills in Bohol and experience the Romantic Loboc river cruise. Then here comes the twin island hopping tour and snorkeling in Pamilacan and Balicasag Island. From Tagbilaran Bohol you will be goint to Dumaguete off to Apo Island Island Tour that is best for divers and snorkel fanatic. After Apo Island you will say hello to the Whale shark of Oslob island with a side trip to the beautiful Kawasan water falls and a halfday City Tour in Cebu. After leaving Cebu you will be going to the one most visited Island of Palawan, you will have a chance to visit one of the 7 wonders of the world the underground river tour. The next day you will be moving to El nido for another thrilling experience of Island tour. Therein after for the last Island to visit the finest and the whitest beach in the country, the Boracay Island. Then back to Manila.
Day 1: MANILA – BANAUE
06:30 – Depart Manila for Banaue via Nueva Ecija and Nueva Vizcaya and stopping at San Jose for lunch (at own expense). We then stop at one of the scenic lookout points along Dalton Pass followed by late afternoon arrival in Banaue.
Day 2: BANAUE – BATAD VILLAGE
08:00 – We have an early breakfast and then you depart with your English-speaking local guide. From Banaue Batad is approximately 16 kms away, the first 14 kms of which will be traveled by our privately chartered local jeepney. The rest of the distance is on foot using a mountain trail. The trip to Barangay Batad in Banaue, to witness the amphitheater shaped terraces located at 3600 ft., takes only a 30 minutes hike (*).
After Banaue proceed travel to Sagada (2 hours) and stay overnight.
Day 3: SAGADA- VIGAN
After 07:00 am breakfast meet your local English speaking guide and depart for Lumiang, a burial cave containing coffins of 400 years old, Sumaguing Cave and see other hanging coffins within easy sight of Echo Valley. Proceed to depart for Vigan, one of the oldest town in the Philippines and a UNESCO World Heritage Site passing the rugged, scenic Cervantes Road (called “the mountain trail of Benguet”) (approx. 5 hrs). Photo stops along the way. Overnight stay
Day 4: VIGAN – BAGUIO
07:00 start your guided Vigan tour. Part of this tour you will be driven around in a”Calesa”, a horse-drawn carriage. Enjoy two different Vigan museums, visit an ancestral mansion and the “Pagburnayan”, a local pottery maker. Then proceed travel to Baguio City the summer capital of the Philippines. Lunch and Dinner (pax account)
Day 5: BAGUIO – MANILA
After 07:00 am breakfast meet your English speaking driver/guide for your Baguio City Tour with a choice of the following tourist spots & landmarks:
Option (A) Wood Carver’s Village, BenCab Museum, Mines View, The Mansion and Wright Park.
Option (B) Easter Weaving School, Mines View, The Mansion and Wright Park.
In the afternoon leave Baguio going back to Manila (4 hours).
Day 6 : MANILA-TAGBILARAN (BOHOL)
You are collected from your hotel for your flight bound to Tagbilaran Airport (pick-up time is depending on your flight schedule).
Upon arrival in Tagbilaran Airport meet our airport representative then transfer to your staying hotel
Check-in time at 14:00H
Day 7 : BOHOL’S CHOCOLATE HILLS, LOBOC RIVER CRUISE AND CHURCH MUSEUM EXPERIENCE (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
We leave the hotel at 09:00 after breakfast.
BLOOD COMPACT SITE (Tagbilaran City) – View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. This is considered as the First Seed of the United Nations and the first Treaty between the brown and white races.
BACLAYON CHURCH & MUSEUM – Behold one of the oldest stone churches in The Philippines, with religious relics dating back to the early 16th century inside the museum.
LOAY BACKYARD INDUSTRY (Loay) – Observe the local craftsmen as they make bolos and other handmade metal crafts. Witness also as the men and women transform Nipa leaves into roofing materials.
CLARIN ANCESTRAL HOUSE (Loay) – Visit a typical Boholano home, declared by the National Historical Institute as a heritage site. View the old collections of the Clarin Family displayed inside the house.
MAN-MADE FOREST (Bilar) – Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands of painstakingly planted mahogany trees.
CHOCOLATE HILLS (Carmen) – You have to see for yourself – 1,268 haycock hills, which turn brown during dry season, and considered one of the wonders of the world.
LOBOC-LOAY RIVER CRUISE – Leisurely cruise along the Loboc-Loay River and its Nipa Palm plantations alongside, while you enjoy lunch onboard.
After your tour you will drop off to your staying hotel
Day 8 :TWIN ISLAND HOPPING TOUR AND SNORKELING TOUR IN PAMILACAN AND BALICASAG ISLAND (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
We leave the hotel at 07:30 after breakfast.
08:00H departure from Baclayon Pier
09:00H arrive in Pamilacan island. Swimming on the powdery white sand beach and snorkeling on the lush coral Gardens
12:00H-13:00H enjoy your lunch on the beach
13:00H-14:30H travel to Balicasag Island
14:30H-15:30H swimming and snorkeling on the lush coral gardens
15:30H-16:00H Travel back to Alona Beach
17:00H arrived at the hotel
NOTE: Add Php 350/person for free use of mask and snorkel equipment and users fee at the marine sanctuary in Balicasag Island.
Day 9: TAGBILARAN TO DUMAGUETE (BREAKFAST)
We leave the hotel at 08:00 am then transfer to Tagbilaran Pier. You will board a fast craft ferry bound to Dumaguete (2 hours travel).
Upon arrival meet and greet then transfer to your staying hotel. Check-in time at 14:00H
Rest of the day free at leisure
Day 10: APO ISLAND TOUR (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
We leave the hotel at 07:00 after breakfast.
Land transfer to Malatapay then board a banca for Apo Island Snorkeling tour. Apo Island is ideal for snorkeling, diving and a home of a different species of fish. And the highlight of this tour is to see turtles during your snorkeling escapade.
(You can bring your own snorkeling gear equipment or can be rented in the Diveshop at Php 260.00/day complete set)
Return at 5:00pm then drop to your staying hotel
Day 11: DUMAGUETE TO OSLOB (BREAKFAST)
We leave the hotel at 11:00am
Land transfer from your hotel to Sibulan Pier (30 minutes). From here you will board a banca going to Liloan Santander (30 minutes). Upon arrival meet and greet then drop to your staying hotel.
Day 12: OSLOB WHALESHARK + KAWASAN WATERFALLS + DROP TO CEBU CITY/MACTAN (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
After breakfast, exact time to be advised, we pick you up at your hotel for your Whale Shark Oslob and Kawasan waterfalls tour. Swim with these amazing gentle giants.
10:30 am transfer to Kawasan Waterfalls
12:00 nn lunch
03:00 pm estimated departure from Kawasan then proceed travel to Cebu City or Mactan Island
06:00 pm estimated time of arrival
Day 13: HALFDAY CEBU CITY TOUR – PUERTO PRINCESA PALAWAN (BREAKFAST)
After breakfast, exact time to be advised, we pick you up at your hotel for guided tour will take you for a walking tour to visit Fort San Pedro, the small fort used by the Spanish in 1965. You continue on the heritage trail by local horse drawn carriage, called calesa (Remarks: Calesa Ride is subject for availability, alternative by riding a private car), and visit Plaza Sugbo, the Basilica of the Santo Niño, the heritage monument and an ancestral home for a taste of how life was lived in this part of The Philippines in the 19th Century. After your tour directly transfer to Mactan International Airport and board a plane bound to Puerto Princesa Palawan. Upon arrival meet and greet then transfer to your staying hotel.
Day 14: PUERTO PRINCESA TO UNDERGROUND TOUR SABANG (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
After breakfast we travel to St.Paul National Park to see the Subterranean River. At 8.2 km it is the longest navigable river in the world, emerging directly into the sea. This is a spectacular sight, especially when combined with it’s habitat for biodiversity and limestone karts landscape.
After tour drop and check-in to your staying hotel
Day 15: SABANG (BREAKFAST)
Day 16: SABANG-EL NIDO (BREAKFAST)
Breakfast at the hotel. We leave the hotel at 11:00am, and you still have time to relax before check out time. Meet your transfer representative at hotel lobby then transfer to El Nido (5hours). Check-in to your staying hotel in El Nido. Rest of the day free at leisure
Day 17: ISLAND HOPPING TOUR A PREMIUM (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
After your breakfast in the hotel meet your tour coordinator for your Island Hopping Tour A. Visiting Places: big lagoon, simizu island, secret lagoon, 7th commando and Payong payong Beach.
Day 18: ISLAND HOPPING TOUR C (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
After your breakfast in the hotel meet your tour coordinator for your Island Hopping Tour C. Visiting Places: Secret beach, Hidden beach, Matinloc Shrine, Tapiutan Island and Helicopter Island.
Day 19: EL NIDO TO BORACAY (BREAKFAST)
Remarks: Direct Flight From El Nido to Boracay is every Mo/We/Fr/Su only via Air swift 13.25H etd- 14.40H eta. A daily flight is from El Nido to Manila then a connecting flight bound to Boracay.
After breakfast, we have arranged your land transfer to El Nido airport for flight bound to Caticlan Boracay
You will be awaited upon your arrival at Caticlan airport and brought to Boracay Island via 30 minutes outrigger boat ride going to the Island of Boracay. Upon arrival in Cagban Port you will be escorted by our coordinator for a 20 minutes land transfer to your staying hotel.
Day 20: SIT-IN TOUR BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING (BREAKFAST, LUNCH)
Enjoy the daytour around Boracay Island we have arranged. Relax on a local outrigger boat, snorkeling and local style lunch at Puka Shell beach.
Relax on the beach with a good book and a cold drink !! Alternatively, Boracay offers many activities such as scuba diving, sailing, surfing, boat rides etc.
Day 21: BORACAY ISLAND – MANILA (BREAKFAST)
Early pick up from your hotel, exact time to be advised depending on your flight departure time, for your pre-arranged boat and land transfer to Caticlan Airport.
Things to bring
Inclusions & exclusions
- -One (1) night stay in Banaue on Day 1 to Day 2
- -One (1) night stay in Sagada on Day 2 to Day 3
- -One (1) night stay in Vigan on Day 3 to Day 4
- -One (1) night stay in Baguio on Day 4 to Day 5
- -One (1) night stay in Manila on Day 5- Day 6
- -Three (3) night’s stay in Panglao Island Bohol on Day 6 to Day 9
- -Two (2) night’s stay in Dumaguete City on Day 9 to Day 11
- -Overnight stay in Oslob on Day 11 to Day 12
- -Overnight stay in Cebu City on Day 12 to Day 13
- -Overnight stay in Puerto Princesa City on Day 13 to Day 14
- -Two (2) night’s stay in Sabang on Day 14 to Day 16
- -Three (3) night’s stay in El Nido Palawan on Day 16 to Day19
- -Two (2) night’s stay in Boracay Island on Day 19 to Day 21
- -Breakfast from Day 2 to 21
- -Lunch on Days 7, 9, 10, 12,14,17,18 & 20
- –A choice of Batad or Bangaan Trek with inclusive of jeepney and local guide on Day 2
- -Sagada Day Tour with inclusive of local guide, lamp men, entrance and environmental fees on Day 3
- -Vigan Day Tour with Calesa Ride on Day 4
- – Baguio Day Tour on Day 5
- -Bohol Countryside tour on Day 7 with inclusive of entrance fees, Air conditioned transfers, Licensed Tour Guide and Loboc River Cruise
- -Twin Island Hopping Tour and Snorkeling Tour in Pamilacan and Balicasag Island on Day 8 with inclusive of entrance fees, air-condition roundtrip land transfers from Hotel to Alona Beach, Licensed Tour Guide, roundtrip pump boat transfers from Baclayon or Alona to Balicasag Island and Pamilacan Island
- -Apo Island Day Trip on Day 10 with inclusive of land and boat transfers, entry fee, snorkeling fee and snorkeling guide
- -Oslob Whalesharks and Kawasan Waterfalls on Day 12 with inclusive of private transportation, snorkeling with the Whaleshark (Mask,snorkel & life vest) and Kawasan Water Falls
- -Halfday Cebu City Tour on Day 13 with inclusive of licensed tour guide, Calesa Ride (subject for availability) and entrance fees
- -Underground River Tour on Day 14 with inclusive of Boat Transfers, Permit, Audio Tour Device, Environmental Fee, Terminal Fee, Parking Fee, Bottled Water, Assistance of Licensed Tour Guide & Hot/cold face towel
- -Combi Island Hopping Tour A & C on Day 17 with inclusive of environmental fee or Eco-Tourism Development Fee, Bottled water, Mask and snorkel, dry bag for gadgets, service of licensed tour guide and professional boat captain with license from MARINA
- -Combi Island Hopping Tour B & D on Day 18 with inclusive of environmental fee or Eco-Tourism Development Fee, Bottled water, Mask and snorkel, dry bag for gadgets, service of licensed tour guide and professional boat captain with license from MARINA
- -Sit-in-Tour Boracay Island Hopping on Day 20
- – Private transportation by new airconditioned vehicle throughout (FREE WIFI on board for first 3 bookings) with English speaking driver to and from you’re staying hotel in Manila/Makati on Day 1-5, Except day 2 using a private, non airconditioned jeepney.
- – Private transfer from your hotel in Manila/Makati and Tagbilaran Airport to Panglao Island on Day 6
- – Land transfer from Panglao Island to Tagbilaran Pier, Fast craft ferry from Tagbilaran Pier to Dumanguete Pier and Land Transfer from Dumaguete Pier to your staying hotel in Dumaguete City on Day 9
- – Land and Boat Transfer from Dumaguete City to Oslob on Day 11
- – Private transfer from Oslob to Cebu City on Day 12
- – Airport transfer from Cebu Hotel to Cebu Mactan Airport and from Puerto Princesa Airport to hotel on Day 13
- – Private Transfer from Puerto Princesa to Sabang on Day 14
- -Private Transfer from Sabang to El Nido on Day 16
- -Land and Boat transfer from El Nido to your staying hotel to Boracay on Day 19
- -Transfer out on Day 21 from Boracay Island to Caticlan Aiport
* All Domestic airfare (can be arranged by us upon your request), Lunch (unless indicated as part of daytour), Dinner.