15 Days / 14 Nights Honeymoon Package B with Helicopter
Day 1: Manila
Meet and greet at the airport then transfer to your hotel in Manila for overnight stay.
Day 2: Manila to Bohol
We pick you up at your hotel in Manila on time to catch the morning flight to Bohol Island. Upon arrival meet and greet then transfer to your hotel.
Day 3: Twin Island Hopping Tour & Snorkeling Tour in Pamilacan Island
0730 H pick-up at hotel
0800 H Departure time from the Baclayon Pier
0900 H estimated time of arrival in Pamilacan Island and enjoy your swimming on the powdery white sand beach and snorkeling on the lush coral gardens.
1200H – 1300H enjoy your lunch at the beach
1300H-1430H travel to Balicasag Island
1430H – 1530H swimming and snorkeling on the Lush coral gardens
1530H – 1600H travel back to Alona Beach
1700H arrived at the hotel
Day 4: Bohol’s Chocolate Hills, Loboc River Cruise & Church Museum
We leave the hotel at 0900 after breakfast
Blood Compact Site (Tagbilaran City) – View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. This is considered as the First Seed of the United Nations and the first Treaty between the brown and the white races.
Baclayon Church & Museum – Behold one of the oldest stone churches in the Philippines, with religious relics dating back to the early 16th Century inside the Museum.
Loay Backyard Industry (Loay) – Observe the local Craftsmen as they make bolos and other handmade metal crafts. Witness also as the men and women transform Nipa leaves into roofing materials.
Clarin Ancestral House (Loay) – Visit a typical Boholano home, declared by the National Historical Institute as a heritage site. View the old collections of the Clarin Family displayed inside the house.
Man Made Forest (Bilar) – Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands of painstakingly planted mahogany trees.
Chocolate Hills (Carmen) – You have to see for yourself – 1,268 haycock hills, which turn brown during dry season, and considered one of the wonders of the world.
Loboc-Loay River Cruise – Leisurely cruise along the Loboc-Loay River and its Nipa Palm Plantations alongside, while you enjoy lunch on board.
Day 5-6: Bohol Island
Relax in your hotel or book for optional fun tours such as: Dolphin Watching or try Scuba Diving
Day 7: Bohol to Busuanga via Cebu Mactan Island
After breakfast pick-up from hotel then drop to the hangar. We have arrange a charter Helicopter via AS350 (Airbus helicopter) bound to Cebu. Upon arrival in General Aviation Area Mactan Airport meet our transfer representative then transfer to Cebu Mactan International Airport then fly to Coron Busuanga. Meet and greet upon arrival then transfer to your staying hotel and stay for two nights.
Day 8: Coron Island Eco Tours
After breakfast you will be pick up at 0815 am at your hotel
0830H boarding time on your private tourist boat to Siete Pecados
0900H Snorkeling at Siete Pecados Marine Park
1000H Proceed to Kayangan lake (Minor Hiking & Swimming at the lake)
1100H Boat ride to Calachuchi Beach
1200H Seafood picnic lunch by the beach
1500H Proceed to Corron Coral gardens
1600H Swimming at twin lagoons
1700H Back to Coron town then transfer to your hotel
Day 9: Coron Town To El Rio Ymar
After breakfast you will be pick up by our transfer representative then transfer to El Rio Ymar or Club Paradise
Day 10 – 12 El Rio Ymar
Relax to your hotel or book for optional fun tours offering by the resort
Day 13: El Rio Ymar – Busuanga Airport to Manila
After your breakfast you will be transfer by boat and car to Busuanga airport and prepare for your flight back to Manila. Upon your arrival in Manila meet and greet then transfer to hotel
Rest of the day free and leisure
Day 14: Tagaytay Tour
at 1300-1400am (depending on your choice of departure time upon booking) you will be conveniently pick-up by our private chauffeur driven air – conditioned car for your 2.5 hours drive south to Manila to Tagaytay Ridge.
at 2,250 feet above sea level, this tour offers a panoramic view of Taal Volcano of course if weather permitted. Sitting serenely on Taal lake, this smallest and lowest volcano in the world offers a deceptive calm sight, given the violent history of past eruptions.
This tours offers only the panoramic view of the Taal volcano seen from Tagaytay ridge. Should you wish to actually trek the Taal volcano up to its crater, we recommend our Taal Volcano Trek.
Dinner at Antonio’s Restaurant
and after dinner it is time already to go back to Manila. Our driver will drop you off in your hotel
Day 15: Hotel to International Airport
Pick up from your hotel, exact time to be advised depending on your flight departure time. You will be transfer and drop to Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Pickupto your hotel
Drop offto your hotel
Things to bring
Inclusions & exclusions
- 1 Night stay in Manila on Day 1 to Day 2
- 5 Nights stay in Bohol on Day 2 to 7
- 2 Nights stay in Coron Busuanga on Day 7 to Day 9
- 6 Nights stay in El Rio Y Mar on Day 9 to 15
- Breakfast from Day 2 to 15
- Lunch on Days 3, 4, 8
- Dinner on Day 14
- Twin Island Hopping Tour and Snorkeling Tour in Pamilacan and Balicasag Island on Day 8 with inclusive of entrance fees, air-condition roundtrip land transfer from Hotel to Alona Beach, Licensed Tour Guide, roundtrip pump boat transfer from Baclayon or Alona to Balicasag Island and Pamilacan Island on Day 3
- Bohol Countryside tour on Day 4 with inclusive of entrance fees, Air conditioned transfers, Licensed Tour guide And Loboc River Cruise
- Coron Island Eco Tours on Day 8
- Tagaytay Tour on Day 14
- Private airport transfer-In from Airport to Hotel in Manila/ Makati on Day 1
- Private transfer from your hotel in Manila/Makati and Tagbilaran Airport to Pangalao Island on Day 2.
- Land transfer from Panglao Island to Helicopter Hangar on Day 7
- One way CHARTERED HELICOPTER VIA AIRBUS HELICOPTER (AS350) from Panglao Island to Cebu Mactan Island on Day7
- One way private transfer from Cebu Hangar to Cebu Mactan Airport on Day 7
- Private land transfer from Busuanga Airport to Coron Town on Day 7
- Private land transfer Coron Busuanga to Decalacho Wharf on Day 9
- Sit -in boat transfer from Decalacho Wharf to El Rio Ymar on Day 9
- Boat and land transfer from El Rio Ymar to Busuanga Airport and transfer-in from NAIA to your hotel in Manila/Makati on Day 13
- Transfer out on Day 15 from your hotel in Manila/ Makati to Ninoy Aquino International Airport
All Domestic airfare (can be arranged by us upon your request), Lunch (unless indicated as part of daytour), Dinner.