USD 69 per person
This is pure canyoneering. With rappelling down 25m high waterfalls and enjoying sliding and jumping. The tour ends in hot springs to chill out afterwards
– 10 to 25 high rappeling down amazing waterfalls
– Jumping and sliding
– Interesting fauna and flora
– Medium difficulty
We start in Moalboal at 9am (free resort pick up) with a briefing followed by a 1 hour 15 minutes car drive we reach the canyon. Now we follow the river always downstream. There are 3 rappellings (max 25m) and also jumps. Our team will make sure you are always safe and you will learn how easy it is to rappel. There area also optional jumps from 2 to 6m height.
After about 2 to 3 hours we reach the final destination: Hot springs! We will be back in Moalboal at around 3 to 4pm.
Cyan works highly standardized from booking to guiding. Top quality for each guest everytime. No excuses. No shortcuts.
- Life Jacket, special non slip canyoning shoes, full wetsuit and Petzl safety helmets!
- Petzl harness and ropes from Europe
- Complete Lunch (around 2-3pm) at the end of the tour
- Snacks during the tour and water
- All entrance fees
- Free pickup from your Hotel in Moalboal
Know before you book – Additonal Info
- average fitness and brave enough to rappel
- required minimum age 12 and above signed liability release
- bring dry clothes everything else we take care of
- If you bring camera it has to be waterproof camera (we also take photo for you we have our own camera)