Php 47,975.00 per person , 1 person in single room
Php 25,970.00 per person, 2 persons in twin/double room
Php 19,460.00 per person, 3 persons in triple room
Rates are subject to change and not valid on super peak dates
– Pick up from your hotel (Manila/Makati only) and transfer to Manila domestic airport
– Cagayan de Oro airport – Balingoan Port return trip by air conditioned transport
– Balingoan Port-Benoni Port round trip by boat
– Benoni Port – resort return trip by land
– 5 days /4 nights aircon accommodation with hot water, cable TV and mini bar and complimentary bottled water and in-room coffee (2 daily)
– Breakfasts on day 2-5 and lunch on days 3 & 4
– All tour itinerary-specified tours
– A licensed tour guide on day 2
– Government value added tax
– Domestic flights, we would be happy to additionally assist you in booking these.
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
There are seven volcanoes on small Camiguin island, located just off Mindanao’s northern coast. It is the second smallest island in the Philippines in both size and population density – 23 km long and just over 14 km wide. It is best known for a sweet fruit the size of a large grape named “Lanzones”, celebrated in a week long October festival
Note: the itinerary might change depending on local weather conditions.
Day 1: Laguindingan Airport to Camiguin
Pick up from your Manila/Makati hotel (time tba depending on flight departure time) for transfer to the Manila domestic airport. You will be met at Cagayan de Oro airport for transfer to Balingoan Port (2-3 hours by land) followed by transfer to a public RORO boat going to Benoni Port (1 hour by sea) where you will be met by our representative and taken to your accommodation. Kick back after a long day of travel to enjoy the tranquillity of Camiguin Island.
Day 2: Camiguin Island Countryside Tour
We pick you up after breakfast (time tba) for today’s English speaking guided island tour which includes the walkway to the Old Volcano, Sunken Cemetery, Gui-ob Old Church, Soda Water Swimming Pool, Sto Niño Cold Spring, J & A Fish pen, Ostrich Farm, the 250 feet high Katibawasan Falls, where you can enjoy the cool, refreshing waters amid trees and ferns. Also the Ardent Hot Spring, 40° Celsius waters heated by Mt. Hibok-Hibok, an active volcano.
Day 3: White Island Picnic Tour
After breakfast we pick you up ( time tba ) to board a local boat trip to the White Island, an uninhabited white sandbar located about 1.4 km off the northern shore of Mambajao in the volcanic island of Camiguin.
Day 4 : Mantique Island Tour
After breakfast, we pick you up (time tba) to take you by boat 3 kms to Mantique island, a four-hectare island fringed with fruit trees and home to 20 families. Today’s excursion includes a mask and snorkel for your convenience, as well as a picnic lunch.
Day 5 : Camiguin island back to Cagayan De Oro airport
Enjoy breakfast, after which your return journey back to Cagayan de Oro airport starts. Time tba depending on your departure time.