3 Days 2 Nights Camping Tour
Php 7,500.00 per person for 10 persons.
Php 500.00 for Kayak rental per day.
- All the food (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinking water
- Soft drinks and juices at night
- Fresh water for washing
- Mask and snorkel
- Camping equipment (tent, comforter, sheets, pillow, towel)
- ETDF (Eco-Tourism-Development-Fee, obligatory by the local government of El Nido and valid for 10 days)
- Pick up from your hotel (if in El Nido town proper)
A camping tour is the best way to explore El Nido and surroundings and in 3 days you can visit almost all most scenic places (tour a,b,c,d), beaches, lagoons and the like. You can let us know what you prefer eg snorkeling, kayaking and we shape the tour to your liking. The biggest adventage of a camping tour is that you can visit the most touristy places on times when its not too busy. And on prime time the most popular places are literally run over by boats with full of tourists. Camping is not allowed on most islands and therefore we camp on the mainland for example Papaya Beach, 7Commando Beach or at Cudugnon Cave. These beaches have a guard, toilet en water. The tour is leaving at around 9am on the first day and comes back between 4 and 5 pm on the last day.