Zest Airways was established as Asian Spirit in September 1995. It is The Philippines' only airline cooperative. Aptly called Airline Employees Cooperative, its 36 founding members own and run the company. Zest Air is a domestic passenger airline with the mission to operate scheduled services to tourist destinations and secondary and tertiary airports where other airlines don't dare to operate.
It has a total of 10 aircraft. Most of them specially designed for short take-off and landing.
2x Airbus A320-20 (162 seats), 3x DASH 7 (50 seats), 5x Xian MA60 (56 seats).
Automated ticketing and online reservation available with accredited agent Filipino Travel Center.
Attention: Zest Air passengers Due to the closure of runways 13-31 at the Old Domestic Airport and in coordination with MIAA, effective April 21 2006, all Zest Air aircrafts will be positioned at a different parking bay. Pls be advised that you have to check-in at least (3) three hours before the flight to avoid further delays. This is due to the added travel time from/to Domestic Terminal and the parking bay, which will take 20 to 30 minutes to transport passengers.
Boracay, Busuanga, Cebu, Calbayog, Catarman, Davao, Manila, Marinduque, San Jose, Virac, Bacolod, Puerto Princesa, Tablas, Naga, Legaspi, Iloilo, Tacloban, Kalibo, Masbate, Tagbilaran
10 KGS (MA60 aircraft)
15 KGS (A320 aircraft, Catarman, Calbayog and Virac flights)
No free bagage for infants
Free hand carry luggage (per adult):
Maximum 5 kgs for MA60 flights
Maximum 7 kgs for A320 flights
Excess baggage: Php 80 per kilo + 12% VAT
Fuel Surcharge: [read more...]Fuel surcharge is included in the ticket price.
Insurance Surcharge is Php 250.00
(Insurance Surcharge was increased effective October 1, 2004.)
- All fares are refundable and rebookable.
- Discounts: Child fare (50%), Infant fare (under 2 years of age Free Of Charge), Senior Citizen (20%) and Student fare (20%) are based on Normal Fare
- Normal Fares are valid for one year from date of ticket issuance.
* Fares and Schedules are subject to CAB approval & may change without prior notice.
* Please check individual flights for special Flight / Fare conditions.
- Unique individual tours within The Philippines reflecting the most favored requests since 1998
- Face-to-face assistance at our own Filipino Travel Centers in Manila, Boracay & Angeles
- Travel Consultants with the heart for travel ready to tailor-make Philippines tour itineraries
- European Management
- Promotion of local livelihood as we source via our locally based teams
Our own fleet of luxury vehicles at your service:
May 2009 & 2012, about Filipino Travel Center :
" This helpful and knowledgeable agency is your ticket if you want an organised tour to just anywhere in the country. "
We are also recommended in: