South East Asian Airlines was set up by Iren Dornier, Nikos Gitsis & Tomas Lopez in 1994 to provide safe, reliable, and economical air transportation for travelers in the Philippines. Known as Seair, Inc up until July of 2003, South East Asian Airlines is the second company locator in Clark and is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Clark Economic Development Zone. It is a private corporation that is majority owned by Filipino, German and American managers.
Seair has 4 aircrafts: 4 Dornier 328 (32 passengers).
Tickets right away available at all Filipino Travel Centers.
Luzon: Clark (Angeles City), Manila, Basco
Visayas: Caticlan, Tablas, Cebu
10 kgs + 10 kgs more baggage for passengers with a valid onward international ticket for the same day.
Free hand carry luggage (per adult): 1 piece max. 7 kg [read more...]
Excess bagage: Php 100 per kilo + 12% VAT
Fuel Surcharge: [read more...]
Fuel surcharge is included in ticket price.
Insurance Surcharge is Php 250
- Senior & Student fare: less 20% from normal fare
- Child fare: same as adult fare
- Infant: free of charge
* Fares and Schedules are subject to CAB approval & may change without prior notice.
* Please check individual flights for special Flight / Fare conditions.
- Unique individual tours within The Philippines reflecting the most favored requests since 1998
- Face-to-face assistance at our own Filipino Travel Centers in Manila, Boracay & Angeles
- Travel Consultants with the heart for travel ready to tailor-make Philippines tour itineraries
- European Management
- Promotion of local livelihood as we source via our locally based teams
Our own fleet of luxury vehicles at your service:
May 2009 & 2012, about Filipino Travel Center :
" This helpful and knowledgeable agency is your ticket if you want an organised tour to just anywhere in the country. "
We are also recommended in: