“Asia’s Sunniest” is now at its 60 years of service as a flag carrier. Incorporated February 26,1941 , it started operating March 15 the same year.
They now have 29 aircraft servicing The Philippines and abroad. 14 of each are Boeing with 114- 439 passengers(= 4x 747-400, 3x 737-400 & 7x 737-300) and 15 Airbus with 150-302 passengers (=4x Airbus A340-300, 8x A330-300 & 3x A320-200).
PAL has its own terminal (“Centennial airport or airport 2”) for its domestic & international flights, except the PAL Express flights which use the NAIA Terminal 3.
Automated reservation & domestic tickets right away available in all Filipino Travel Centers.
Laoag, Tuguegarao, Naga, Legaspi, Manila, Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Puerto Princesa, Roxas City, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog City, General Santos, Zamboanga, Caticlan, Busuanga, Calbayog, San Jose, Virac, Surigao, Catarman, Ormoc, Ozamiz.
30 kgs Business Class, 20 kgs Economy Class
Free hand carry luggage (per adult): maximum 7 kgs
Excess bagage: Php 100 per kilo + 12% VAT
Fuel Surcharge PAL: [read more...]
Fuel surcharge is included in ticket price.
Insurance Surcharge is Php 300.00
- All tickets are non-transferable, but are refundable (promo fares are not refundable), reroutable and upgradeable to valid higher fare type.
- Discounts: Infant fare (10% of accompanying adult's fare, exempted from paying Terminal Fee and Aviation Security Fee), Senior Citizen (20%), based on Normal Fare
* Fares and Schedules are subject to CAB approval & may change without prior notice.
* Please check individual flights for special Flight / Fare conditions.
Our Strength :
- Unique individual tours within The Philippines reflecting the most favored requests since 1998
- Face-to-face assistance at our own Filipino Travel Centers in Manila, Boracay & Angeles
- Travel Consultants with the heart for travel ready to tailor-make Philippines tour itineraries
- European Management
- Promotion of local livelihood as we source via our locally based teams
Our own fleet of luxury vehicles at your service:
May 2009 & 2012, about Filipino Travel Center :
" This helpful and knowledgeable agency is your ticket if you want an organised tour to just anywhere in the country. "
We are also recommended in: