“The on time, great value airline”, Cebu Pacific now operates a 100% Brand New Airbus Fleet with two A320s with 179 seating capacity and Eight A319s with 150 seating capacity. By September, another 2 A319s will be added
to the existing fleet and the last two A320s will come in by February 2007.
On board the Airbus, you can sit back and relax because we'll get you to your destination in no time. We believe you deserve nothing less than world-class service on board the best and technologically-advanced aircraft today.
Designated as the country’s 2nd Flag carrier by Malacanang Palace,
Cebu Pacific started operating domestic scheduled passenger & cargo
air transportation August 24, 1995. By November 1999, Cebu Pacific received an ISO 9002 certification. Nowadays Cebu Pacific also flies
some international destinations within Asia.
Cebu Pacific tickets right away available at all Filipino Travel Centers.
Clark, Laoag, Legaspi, Manila, Bacolod, Cebu, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Caticlan, Puerto Princesa,
Roxas, Tacloban, Tagbilaran, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog City, General Santos, Zamboanga, Naga, San Jose, Tuguegarao, Ozamiz, Busuanga, Surigao, Siargao, Calbayog,
15 kgs. Except Caticlan and Siargao 10 kgs only
Free hand carry luggage (per adult): maximum, 7 kg
Excess bagage: Php 100 per kilo + 12% VAT
Fuel Surcharge: [read more...]
Fuel surcharge is included in the ticket price.
Insurance Surcharge is Php 250.00
- Payment must be completed within 24 hours from time of confirmed reservation.
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Infant fare Php 200 + 12% VAT per sector
* Fares and Schedules are subject to CAB approval & may change without prior notice.
*Please check individual flights for special Flight / Fare conditions.
Our Strength :
- Unique individual tours within The Philippines reflecting the most favored requests since 1998
- Face-to-face assistance at our own Filipino Travel Centers in Manila, Boracay & Angeles
- Travel Consultants with the heart for travel ready to tailor-make Philippines tour itineraries
- European Management
- Promotion of local livelihood as we source via our locally based teams
Our own fleet of luxury vehicles at your service:
May 2009 & 2012, about Filipino Travel Center :
" This helpful and knowledgeable agency is your ticket if you want an organised tour to just anywhere in the country. "
We are also recommended in: